anecdotes’ Partner Ecosystem is made up of the best-in-class consultancies, agencies and technology providers globally. We are looking for a Senior Partner Manager to help elevate and grow the technology partner motion for anecdotes. You will be managing a collection of strategic partners like Snowflake, Google, and Crowdstrike; responsible for setting the strategy and direction of the partnership to drive revenue for anecdotes. anecdotesGlobal Technology Partner Managers are masters of managing global relationships, building and executing on strategic partner plans, and are hungry to drive revenue through a mixture of marketing initiatives and sales collaboration. They have a deep understanding of the growth stack landscape and understand how anecdotes plus our Technology Partners create better out comes for our mutual customers.
As a Senior Partner Manager, reporting to the VicePresident of Partnerships you will:
- Grow, recruit, and manage a portfolio of key strategic technology alliances that help enhance anecdotes OS.
- Drive net new pipeline sourced from your partners and influence current pipeline through joint Go-to-Market and sales collaboration.
- Establish GTM plans with partners that clearly communicate the direction and value of the partnership to Customers, anecdotes, and the Partner.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to create and execute global campaigns, content, and activations.
- Collaborate cross functionally with the global GTM organization including Sales and Customer Success to identify new customer opportunities that generate revenue and drive integration adoption.
- Partner with our product team to help inform the product roadmap and drive adoption of your partner integrations.
- Become the subject matter expert for the given category of your portfolio of partners.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Prior experience partnering with Technology Partners like Snowflake, Google, Crowdstrike, etc.
- 5+ years of technology industry experience in partnerships - preferably in the InfoSec, Compliance, Big Data, or SaaS space.
- Experience managing complex relationships, navigating ambiguity, and achieving results.
- A strong bias for execution and are motivated by exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong knowledge of the InfoSec, Big Data, Compliance & Growth landscape is preferred. You might have worked in the industry or have a passion for learning.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to build new partnerships, create new categories, and make an impact.
- A passion for collaborating with colleagues and love to be part of a team.