In order to build the foundation for a new US support team, anecdotes is looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced individual. Your responsibilities include owning, troubleshooting, and resolving complex technical issues for our enterprise clients.
- Engage with customers via multiple channels (ticketing system, live chat, and email) to identify and resolve technical support requests, while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform
- Reproduce technical issues and dive into anecdotes’ 100+ integrations
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to triage potential bugs, build test cases, identify workarounds and keep stakeholders informed every step of the way
- Create innovative resources to equip and educate customers and peers (documentation, training, processes, tools)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and ability to translate complex technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- College graduate with a technical degree, or equivalent hands-on experience
- 3-5 years of technical support or other relevant work experience working with large global enterprise organizations
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and well organized
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to deep dive and find solutions
- Knowledge of cloud solutions AWS, GCP and Azure - An advantage
- Knowledge of Datadog, SQL - An advantage.