The website www.anecdotes.ai (the “Website), is the sole property of Anecdotes A.I Ltd., an Israeli company, number 516160165 (collectively and individually “Anecdotes”, “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Anecdotes' platform provides a cloud compliance solution.
- The Website is a platform through which various companies and our customers can leave contact information for the possibility of future engagement with Anecdotes for providing certain services. Customers may also be required to register to the Website and open an account in order to receive certain services.
- ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND ANECDOTES, DO NOT MAKE AND FULLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHAT SO EVER REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT, ORALLY OR IN WRITING, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER IMPLIED BY THE LAW OR OTHERWISE DERIVED FROM IT, PROCEDURE OR PRACTICE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE INTERFERENCE OR ERROR-FREE, OR WITH REGARD TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER VIOLATION.
- ANECDOTES IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT OR FOR RELIANCE ON THEM, AND BEARS NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT, ITS CORRECTNESS AND/OR FOR ANY USE THAT IS MADE OF IT. THE CONTENT IS GENERAL IN NATURE, IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION OF ANY TYPE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING ANY DECISION IN ANY AREA.
- Anecdotes is entitled to make changes or updates to the content or to portions of it, at any time and without prior notice. The content may be out of date, and Anecdotes does not undertake to update it at all or with any frequency, and it should not be relied upon as being up to date. The images on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and are not binding in any manner. Any reliance on the content and/or the advice you receive through the Website shall be at your full and sole responsibility, and you will bear full responsibility for your use of the Website and/or its contents, and for the outcome of such use.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to download and print copies of any portion of the content of our Website to which you have properly gained access, but only for your own personal, non-commercial use (unless you posted the content), and only if you do not modify, make copies of, publish, transmit, distribute, rent, lease, loan, participate in the transfer or sale of, provide others with any portion of, reproduce, duplicate, create new or derivative works from, distribute, perform, or display the content, in whole or in part, including commercial use.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it shall be clarified that the copyright in the idea underlying the Website, its design, its trademarks and any other action in the Website that is unique and exclusive to the Company, is reserved for the Company.
- By creating an account, you represent and warrant to us that you are not a bot or other automated methods. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, mobile phone number, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process. The information you provide when you register for the Website will be stored in the database of the Website. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breaches of security.
PROHIBITED USES IN THE WEBSITE
The use of and/or access to the Websites by you and/or by anyone else on your behalf is and shall remain solely your responsibility. You may not use our Website in any manner that: (1) breaches any of the Use of Terms; (2) breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; (3) infringes our copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or of third parties, or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; (4) is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; (5) has the potential to, interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the Website (or servers or networks connected to it).
- Anecdotes, its managers, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, agents, representatives, other third parties and/or the heirs of the above and/or those replacing them, are hereby fully, completely, and unconditionally exempt from any and all obligation and are not responsible for any part of the content on the Website, including but not limited to third-party content, software, products, or any other part used in connection with the Website or contained therein, being complete, accurate, updated, timely, secure, interruption or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or for any decision you make based on anything contained or accessible through the Website.
- You bear sole responsibility for any damages and claims in this respect, and you can immediately stop using the Website, its content and/or the products and services provided through the Website. Notwithstanding anything said anywhere else, there is no responsibility toward you and/or toward any third party in connection with the Website and/or its content and/or services and/or products provided in connection with the Website, for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential and/or economic damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of income, documents, files, profit, goodwill, data and/or computer time, recovery of programs and/or purchase of alternative goods or services, the costs of downtime and/or third party claims, etc., even if informed of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, discontinue using the Website or its content is your sole remedy.
- The Website may contain links to other Website, materials and services that are not under our control, which provided solely as a convenience to you, does not imply any endorsement by us and we are not responsible for the content or functionality of any of such third-party materials.
Last updated on September 30, 2020